Wednesday, March 16, 2005
A whole lotta nuthin'
So, this time 2 years ago I was big and pregnant. BIG. LARGE. I was also only 2 days away from a scheduled c-section. We didn't know if it was going to be a boy or a girl. We were about to become a family of 5! It seems like yesterday and it seems like a lifetime ago. Time truly flies.

>Warning< American Idol chatter to follow. Who watched?? What'd ya think? My favorites for the night were Scott Savol and Nadia Turner. I don't care for Bo all that much, but he did well. I am hoping Mikalah, Lindsey or Anthony go tonight. Did anyone notice the make-up makeover they did on Mikalah? She looked 100% better! I LOVE Nadia's hair. It looks great on her. I was glad that Bo didn't wear BROWN. Although Constantine looked like he actually bathed and might have washed his hair, his outfit sucked! Carrie Underwood is just adorable. Nikko, who I am sooo glad is back, looked sharp as usual. Scott looked good in his outfit as well. He looks good in his glasses but I think he should grow his hair just a bit. Do you know what ticks me off about the judges?? Randy and Paula...oh spineless ones...they have no problem saying "that wasn't your best, it didn't work for me" but the minute Simon says that was "dreadful" they get all over him and act like he is crazy. The judges comments portion of the show is torture to sit through. Some of the performances sometimes are, too!

The Amazing Race was GREAT last night!! Rob and Amber are kicking butt! Rob is so smart and everybody thinks he's stupid with that bah-ston accent. It's a great set of teams this time.

That's all for now, I think.
posted by Angie @ 7:36 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh you're so right - time just screams past. My boys are so big now, but being in hospital with them seems like yesterday. I miss having a little person. Too much.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    OOOO - I love, love, love Rob & Amber!!!! Last years survivor will be tough to top. Looking forward to watching tonight:-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives