Tuesday, March 08, 2005
U toucha da flipper*, you die
*flipper=what the f.chingers house calls the remote control

Well, I was thinking the other day about what movies I HAVE to watch when I am flipping channels and happen across. Want to see my list? Do ya?? In no particular order....

Die Hard (especially and usually the first one. yippee kye ay...)
Dying Young
Sixteen Candles
Shawshank Redemption
The Breakfast Club
Sleeping With the Enemy

To name a few...

Perhaps I watch these because they get played over and over and over on cable! :)

So what do you stop on as you flip channels? Let me know...

Edited to add:Steel Magnolias! How could I forget? Scully reminded me.
posted by Angie @ 5:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives