Monday, March 07, 2005
Just another manic monday
Those Bangles..they were so...profound.

Anyway, how did the weekend go for everyone? Saturday we spent the day watching high school winter guard performances, including Guard Girl's. Our guard placed first in their class! Woo hoo! This weekend will be prelims and the following week will be state finals. One of these days I'll get a photo posted so you can see why we call her guard girl. Didn't get home until close to midnight on Saturday. Spent the day Sunday working on laundry and doing little else.

Oh, oh...saturday night was when I had the SHAMROCK SHAKE that rocked! I haven't had one in YEARS and when we went into McDonalds and I saw it on the sign...how one little green minty milkshake could make me so happy...I really, really, need a life.

I was a little miffed that Desperate Housewives wasn't on last night, once again. But who watched American Idol tonight? Anwar Robinson kicked boo-tay! His best yet. Nikko Smith did very well tonight, too. I think Travis Tucker and Anthony Federov should be the ones to go on Wednesday.

I had other, more substantial stuff to talk about tongiht, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was. Maybe tomorrow.
posted by Angie @ 10:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives