Saturday, March 12, 2005
Saturday...in the guard...
Well, today is another Saturday that will be spent watching Winter Guard. Prelims are today and our guard is seeded 1st going into the competition. No pressure on Guard Girl or anything. Me and my sister Nursey and my niece are driving to Mooresville to watch. It's probably at least an hour and half away. Bubba-ump and the kids are staying home. We can't wear out our babysitters (grandma and grandpa!)before state finals next week, don't ya know.

Because I have been writing about silly stuff lately, I am trying to make an effort to write something more worthwhile so I won't sound so immature and couch-potato-like. So many times I am reading my favorite blogs and think, "Yeah! What she/he said!" But then I can't really write about the same thing because then I would have to give credit for the idea to who I just read and that would mean REMEMBERING who I just read and frankly, that is just too much work. I get ideas in my head at work. You know, the "I am so going to blog this/that" kind of idea. And because I am not so smart and efficient to actually write the idea down, I get home and ready to blog and my mind is blank. Sounds-of-crickets blank. So now, I am planning to get all serious and write some good stuff. Today, that is not going to happen.

Today, I have to say that I don't want to see or hear one more thing about Michael Jackson! Please, just get the trial over with and sentence him to seclusion for the rest of his life so we don't have to lay eyes on him again. That guy scares me.

Rosie O'Donnell has a blog. I probably would have liked it back when she was funny and nice in public, but now that she has turned into...well, however you would describe her, I just don't care for her much. Click her name if you are curious.

There is stress at the Ficken Chingers Ranch. Long story.

I am still fat. However, we are putting together a sort of Biggest Loser at work. Only without the workout nazis. Our job is very conducive to growing a big fat ass. Vending machines. Sitting at a computer all day. Many people ordering out every day for lunch. Anyway, our Biggest Loser involves money and about 3 1/2 months of better eating and exercise. I'll let you know the details and who wins.

Ok, it is time to go get in the shower. My sister will be here to pick me up at 10.
posted by Angie @ 7:58 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great idea the work Biggest Loser thing is. You've inspired me - roll on Monday, I'm going to issue a challenge to my workmates :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives