Wednesday, March 09, 2005
The Final 12
Well, Ryan Seacrest is just in his element tonight dragging it all out and trying to make the suspense unbearable. Yeah, whatever. Just tell us and spare us the drama, please. So far I am surprised that Lindsey Cardinale made it. Both the "rockers" made it, too. Anthony Federov is a little bit of a surprise. I don't think his voice is strong enough to make it very much farther.
Ok, back from commercial.
Anwar and Jessica made it. That leaves 2 spots. One girl, one guy. Personally I hope Scott or Nikko and if I HAVE to choose another girl, Mikalah, I guess. Even though she gets on my nerves.
Ok, here goes...

The final 2 are...

Scott Savol and Mikalah Gordon.

Finally.
posted by Angie @ 9:15 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    You know, Mikalah Gordon gets on my nerves too. Enough with the Betty Boop act already! And trying to sing Streisand...come on. What was that? I'll be glad to see her go.

    I'm here via Michele today but I'll be back to gossip about A.I.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives