Wednesday, March 09, 2005
AI/AR
So...who watched American Idol last night? The girls bore me to tears. Give me the guys singing any day. But, the best overall, I thought, was Jessica Sierra singing "Boys Are Back In Town", or whatever the title is. She did really great! Simon made fun of her outfit, but that is typical Simon. Mikalah Gordon, AKA the Nanny, sounded awful. A very bad song choice for her. Nadia, Vonzell and Carrie did fairly well, also. I think Janay and maybe Amanda Avila or Lindsey Cardinale should go this week. We'll see tonight.

I'm loving Amazing Race this season. My favorite couple? Boston Rob and Amber!(I can't stop calling him Boston Rob) I know, I know, they already won a reality show, but I don't care. I love them. Something will probably happen and they won't win, but so far they are kicking butt and making everyone else hate them!

Have I mentioned that I am a tv/reality show junkie? Perhaps you picked up on that.
posted by Angie @ 6:44 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    "Hello, my name is aka_Monty, and I'm a reality TV addict."

    Now where's the damn coffee?

    I agree~~I'm only rootin' for Carrie Underwood because she's an Okie jes' lak me.

    I think I'm in love with Anwar.

    And I love Boston Rob because he's so sneaky, sly...and little bit dirty. :D I'm sort of liking the Basher Brothers (my own pet name for 'em) as well.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives