Sunday, March 13, 2005
I got your Gotti right here
Who has watched "Growing Up Gotti" on A&E? It's sort of like a car wreck that you HAVE to look at and can't look away. The basic premise is that it is a "reality" show about Victoria Gotti (daughter of former mob boss, John Gotti) and her 3 (spoiled brat) sons and friends and cohorts and people who just come and hang around her house. She has bad hair, bad plastic surgery, wears white ALL THE TIME, and is totally clueless while her boys walk all over her and keep her snowed as to just how non-angelic they really are. My favorite "friend" is Luigi. He is hilarious. He speaks english with a HEAVY Italian accent and he is just too funny to describe. He is pretty much Victoria's handy man but he isn't very handy. Recently, he was given the duty of trying to get rid of some Canadian Geese that had started hanging around the property and pooping all over the place. He was also supposed to clean the poop. You haven't laughed until you've heard him say "That's a lot of goose poop, boy." Trust me, it's funny. The boys (Carmine, John and Frank) speak english, I think. However, sub titles are used quite often as they speak. The boys are dark and pretty good looking. BUT. The HAIR. THE HAIR! Who told them that slathering a ton of hair gel into their hair and then spiking it straight backward is a good look??? Huh?? Tell me! This is what it looks like.


Gotti Posted by Hello

Now look at MY gotti down below...Little Big after his bath this morning. The hair looks remarkably like those Gotti boys. Ay, don't mess wit da family!!
posted by Angie @ 2:53 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    I have not been able to bring myself to watch that show. I am a fan the reality shows that are contest based (Survivor, American Idol, Fear Factor). I dont care as much for the nanny, wife swap, rich life ones. It's almost like watching Jerry Springer- your intrigued and disgusted at the same time.

    I think your little guy is much better looking!

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just looking at their picture, they seem arrogant and awful. We don't get that show over here - not sure if that's good or bad!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives