Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Celebrating 1000!
I'm not really celebrating, but I thought I would mention that my last post was my 1000th on this blog! Yay, me! It only took me 3 years. What is that? An average of 333 posts per year? Not bad, I guess.

Anyway, what I really wanted to tell show you all is my new plaything. See? See?
Please ignore my crazy hair and ginormous forehead. Photogenic I am not.


Yes, I know it's no Canon Rebel DSLR, but this is a serious upgrade for me. I am sooooooooo excited. Even though it's still in the box. I don't really have the time to devote to learning all about it tonight. You know, 'cause American Idol is on and then I have to go to bed early because I have to work at 5am. For tonight, I will lovingly gaze at the beautiful blue box.

In other news...it's BAAA-ACK!
Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Vanilla is back in 2 liters at my Wal-mart! If only they would now get rid of that cherry chocolate sh...er..crap and bring back my berries and cream! (just how many times can I actually blog about Dr Pepper?)

When we got home from Wal-mart earlier, I almost immediately made myself a wonderful ice cold glass and when I opened the 2 liter and that tell tale **fiiizzzz* sound came out I hear Bubba's voice from the back room, "Did I just hear the crack pipe?"

My husband. He is such a comedian.

Oh, oh..and finally, THE PENS HAVE ARRIVED!

Yes, this has been a good day. Obviously, it is material things which make me happy.
posted by Angie @ 7:19 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 1000th post! :)

    Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Vanilla is back?!!

    ...gotta run! and quickly.

    TC & congrats again,
    ~Michele

    ohh & nice camera, i'm jealous :)~

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    A new DigiCam, Dr. P and pens?!?! You might as well ask for a tornado followed by snow on the same day in January in Indiana!... Wait...er...
    Well congrats anyways, looks like a good haul.

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Congratulations on the milestone. I'm only about 900 posts behind you. I'll be there in about a decade.
    You gonna love that camera girl. Canon makes good stuff. I have used them at the office for years. I gave my wife one (A630) last year.
    See ya at Slim's place.

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    I have the power shot sd800!! Love it, even though I got a lemon. It's exactly a year old, and it won't "initialize", which is fancy talk for it won't turn on. Well, it turns on for a nano second then shuts itself back off. No, the battery is fine. If I push the button a couple dozen times or more, it will eventually stay on. I have to send it to canon to fix it. But I'll forgive them because I love this camera.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Well done on clocking up 1000! A super total.

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on the 1000 posts,,, the camera and the soda,, err I mean pop. Think that's what you all call it over there. By the way you never did tell me what pen you were addicted to,, come on share your madness with me.

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    In that picture you look exactly like Rosie O'Donnell.

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    Darn, you have me beat by three or four posts. I should be hitting 1000 sometime this week. But anyways, congrats.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives