Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Top 20-the girls sing
My thoughts on the girls:

Carly Smithson--"Crazy On You." She sounded much better than last week, but I agree with Simon. She hasn't picked 'that song,' yet. I don't think she is quite as amazing as Simon makes her out to be, but she gave a good solid performance. 7 of 10










Syesha Mercado--"Me and Mr Jones." So. Slow. She really did sound great, but this slow of a song may kill her. 6 of 10










Brooke White--"You're So Vain." Great song choice for her. The verses were great but when she went low, she kind of faded out too much. I like Brooke a lot. 7 1/2 of 10










Ramiele Malubay--"Don't Leave Me This Way." Eh. She could have been better. I'm not a huge fan. The girl can sing, no doubt about it, but I wasn't really blown away. And oh my do I ever hate her hair. 6 1/2 of 10










Kristy Lee Cook--"You're No Good." A good song choice for her, I think. She did much better this week but I'm still not a huge fan. I can't decide. Her stance on stage is kind of odd looking, too. 6 of 10










Amanda Overmeyer--"Carry On My Wayward Son." Bad from her hair to the last note. Not good at all. 4 of 10










Alaina Whitaker--"Hopelessly Devoted." Why must they choose slow songs?? It was just ok. 5 1/2 of 10










Alexandrea Lushington--"If You Leave Me Now." To soft and quiet. Didn't sound very good at all. 4 of 10










Kady Malloy--"Magic Man." Flat and quiet and not very good. She didn't belt it out like a Heart song needs to be belted. 4 of 10










Asia'h Epperson--"All By Myself." Pretty bad. 4 of 10









Wow! What a horrible night for the girls. I just pretty much ran out of things to say by the end.

My Top 3: Brooke White, Carly Smithson, and I guess, Ramiele even though I wasn't big on her performance.

My Bottom 3: Amanda, Alex and Kady

All screencaps courtesy of my boy, Slim.
posted by Angie @ 8:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Ya gotta believe that Alex and Amanda will be exiting stage left tonight.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Joyce said…

    That's funny you would say Alex and Amanda because that's who exited Big Brother. I had to think twice when I read that, Driller. LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives