Thursday, February 21, 2008
GTHOTS #1--Season 7
I live blogged the results show over at Slim's place, but I can't NOT do my GTHOTS** post.

Judges banter with Ryan. Ryan pretend disses Simon. The first group song of the season is sung and the guys manage to butcher it all to pieces because not one of them can harmonize. The girls save them. We get to watch Paula's video for her new song. 4 people got eliminated.

GTHOTS

Leif GarrettGarrett Haley


Amy Davis


Joanne Borgella


Colton Berry


I'm ready for Top 20!

**GTHOTS = Get The Heck Off The Show
posted by Angie @ 9:19 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do thank you so much for blogging the results live over at my place. You have no idea how much i appreciate the help :) Thanks again

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives