Monday, February 04, 2008
Do you smell something?

4th quarter of the Super Bowl. All is quiet. Then.

"BLEEEECHHHHH"

Braelyn barfing all over her bed. The floor. Her brother's trucks.

Thank the heavens above that I have the most awesome husband ever. A man who could clean just about any gross thing (except spilled garbage/garbage water) without gagging and puking. Yes, bless his heart, he cleaned it all up as I watched the rest of the game cleaned up Braelyn.

Many towels and much water and soap later, it was all cleaned and heavily coated with layers of Febreze*.

Except.

Sniff.

Sniff.

ME: "I still smell puke."

HE: "Should I start calling you Jamie Sommers?"**

ME: "Ha. Ha. I still smell puke, Steve Austin."

HE: "Spray more Febreze."

Game ends. Bubba went to bed. I spent the rest of the night walking through the kids' room sniffing.

I woke up today and the smell was not as bad, but still there. Is it just "stuck in my nose?"

More Febreze is sprayed for the fridge delivery guys*** would soon be here and I didn't want to be THAT house. The one they talked about later because it smelled like puke.

Now? I still smell it.

We're borrowing my mom and dad's carpet cleaner if the Kids 'n' Pets enzyme odor stuff doesn't work.
I swear that is Bindi Irwin on the bottle.


*Febreze is frackin' expensive. But it smells so good!

**Certain creative license was taken while recounting this story. However, he DOES tell me I have a bionic nose.

***That's a whole other post.
posted by Angie @ 12:55 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Thumper said…

    Kids & Pets is awesome. My cat peed in my car, and a jug of that stuff neutralized the smell. Have you ever smelled cat pee baking into car set fabric? It's like urine on steroids. That's been baking in the sun. =ack=

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    The Superbowl is on in the middle of the night over here, so I can't see it.

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Dixie said…

    I need me some of that stuff. Where can I get it?? My kids like to "spill" the milk on the furniture and then finger paint with it. My furniture smells like sour milk.

    Friggin' brats.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives