Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Top 16-the guys sing
And the guys sing again. My thoughts..


Luke Menard--"Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" It was very...show tunes-y. No. Go home. 4 of 10

David Archuleta--"Another Day In Paradise" It started well as he played the piano. Was a nice song choice but a tad soft. Still, a great job! 8 1/2 of 10.

Danny Noriega--"Tainted Love." One of my most favorite songs EVER. Just not for Danny Noriega to sing. Blech. 5 (and that is generous) of 10

David Hernandez--"It's All Coming Back to me Now." He a good job, though not as good as last week. Some of his higher notes and lowest notes kind of got lost in the music. 7 1/2 of 10




Michael Johns--"Don't You Forget About Me" LOVED it! 8 1/2 of 10












David Cook--"Hello" Um, not really brilliant as Randy said, but he was good. I just don't like him and his attitude. 7 1/2 of 10



Jason Castro--"Hallelujah" I really liked it! It was soft and not too slow. He really has a pretty voice. The last note was a bit off, but his beautiful eyes lets me forgive that. hee hee I just wish he HAD played his guitar. I don't get the big deal about him playing his guitar.(Randy, I'm talking to YOU.) 8 of 10







Chikezie--"She's All the Woman I Need" I didn't care for it that much. Not that it was bad, really, but I just didn't like it. The ending of the song was not that great. 6 of 10

It was a pretty good night for the guys! Only 2 got a score of 5 or less from me.

My bottom 3: Luke, Danny and Chikezie
My top 3: Jason, David A and Michael Johns

Looks to be a pretty good Top 12 if the two I want to go home actually do go. See ya tomorrow night for the girls.
posted by Angie @ 8:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Even though Jason Castro did not play the guitar, he made certain that it as the primary insturment in the arrangement.
    And yes, Luke is as good as gone Thursday night. Hopefully he will take little Sanjaya with him.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Luke - Last week took a queen song (sung by a gay guy) and made it seem, well.... Gay.

    This week - Took a Wham song (again sung by a gay guy) and made it seem even more gay.

    WTH? How can someone make George Michael seem butch?

    I don't get it.

    Glad he's gone

    Though I disagree with your joy in seeing Danny gone and really HATE David Archuleta...

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger BeckEye said…

    Ok, so I've had to warn some others and now I'll warn you. I saw Michael Johns first. Of course, I have no way of proving this, but I am a woman in lust and I'll take you down, sister.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives