Tuesday, November 02, 2004
The One Where My Fingernails Disappeared
Ok...I cannot take this whole election thing! If I don't throw up my dinner, I will chew my fingernails to nubbins. I turn the tv off...I turn it back on... Off. On. Off. ON!! Ok, so now I should probably say that I am a republican. I voted for Bush. I loathe Kerry. Detest. Am disgusted by. Spit on. Well, ok, I wouldn't spit on him, 'cause frankly, girls shouldn't spit. (Could someone please tell me why guys spit all the time, ANYWHERE? For no reason. Gross.) Anyway, I officially ran screaming through the polling place doors at about 5:50 pm (they closed at 6!) threw my driver's license at the sweet old lady at the table and scribbled my name in the appropriate box. Only about a 2 minute wait for an available booth and off I went to impregnate chads. Or dangle them. Whatever. I do not EVER vote straight ticket. I hate that. I feel out of control. I have to read all the names and pick one. Poke the little poker thingie into the little holes. Fun stuff. Now we wait.


posted by Angie @ 10:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives