| Friday, September 29, 2006
| 8 days
|Has it really been 8 days since I blogged last? My writer's block has now been months long and I hate it. It's like I can't even remember the little mundane things that I used to post about all the time. The tv shows that I LOVE? I can't even muster a post about that. I want my blog brain back! I LOVE my blog! I miss my blog friends! Maybe I am in a blog depression. Hmm..
Anyway, I just wanted to post something...anything..to let those of you who still check my blog know that I am here and I will blog again. Regularly. Amen.
PS My baby girl got her kindergarten pictures back this week. Here it is. (we practiced her smile the day before so her eyes wouldn't completely disappear.)
PS You can't really tell, but she has the prettiest light blue/grey eyes. I'll have to try to get a good shot of them.
|posted by Angie @ 7:40 PM
| Thursday, September 21, 2006
| Thursday Thirteen
|I'm at work doing this so I don't feel like getting all fancy with my TT this week. I don't really have enough material for big blog posts lately so I thought I would throw some random thoughts out to you.
- My head is nearly exploding from overload with the new tv season upon us. It is so hard to decide what to dvr what to watch...etc....Especially tonight. CSI...Grey's Anatomy etc, etc. I was going to blog about what I'm liking, but soooo many others are sooo much better at that than I.
- I need shoes.
- And pants.
- And tops.
- Ok, an entirely new wardrobe.
- The Biggest Loser was on last night. I cried. All of those people are ME. Seriously, THE FAT has to go. Wanna run/walk with me later??
- I need chocolate. (see #6)
- I have become a total myspace geek. (I can't believe I just admitted that.) My excuse? To keep an eye on my 15 year old. Hey, I've found some family and old old friends, so it's not all bad. Nope. Not gonna tell you my actual address, but it's easy to search. Just sayin..
- I'm missing my blog peeps. I'm so out of the habit of reading all my favorites (damn BB live feeds!!). Seriously, I still love you all. I'll be back commenting like crazy one day soon!
- Work is becoming more stressful every day!
- My husband is awesome!
- My excitement at find that one of my favorite blogs is BACK was almost overwhelming. Seriously, SHE'S BACK!!! Just in time for The Amazing Race, too. Yay!
- Does anyone want to come organize my scrap stuff for me. It's a complete mess, I'll warn you now. But how am I gonna scrap if I can't find anything and if my photos aren't organized?? I'll pay you. In
sexual favors cookies.
That is the randomness from my brain for today kids. I need to finish up my lunch and get back to work now.
|posted by Angie @ 11:45 AM
| Wednesday, September 20, 2006
| Um, yeah...
|I'm liking John Mayer with his longer hair.
John Mayer, long hair and a sweaty white shirt...even better!
(I got this awesome photo from one of my FAVORITE blogs, PINK IS THE NEW BLOG. Best celebrity gossip blog EVER!!!)
|posted by Angie @ 6:40 PM
| Sunday, September 17, 2006
| Go 'head be gone with it...
|Yeah..I'm still singing Justin Timberlake...so shut up.
So, how was everybody's weekend?? Mine was truly uneventful. I had planned to clean up my scrap area in my bedroom. Didn't happen. I did manage to watch several movies that made me cry. How's THAT for being productive??
I haven't done one of these little questionaire memes in a while so I thought I'd bore y'all with one. I came across this one while stalking around the blog world. I found it at WHERE THE HELL AM I ? (By the way, it's an 'adult' blog, over 18 only so click at your own risk. And Guard Girl, stay the hell away from it!)
So, here it is, an about me meme, of sorts.
1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
Never had it so I don't know. (no, I'm not kidding.) I do think though, that I would feel a little, or a lot, empty if I did. That's just speculation, though.
2. Do you bite your toenails?
Will you all still talk to me if I say, no, but I have? Gross..I am so embarrassed.
3. Are you a jealous person?
Not really. Depends on who is flirting with my husband. :)
4. Does it get annoying when somebody says they'll call you, but doesn't?
Not really. I am just as guilty of doing the same thing so I don't get mad about it in others.
5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Baskin Robbins chocolate peanut butter
6. What would you rather be doing right now?
Taking a shower. Here I sit, though.
7. What song lyrics are stuck in your head at the moment, if any?
Ok, well see the title of this post. Other than that song, the Barats and Bereta theme song from Youtube. Here's the LINK. Those guys are funny!
8. What's your favorite TV show, now or in the past?
I'll stop there, but I have a long list.
9. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
10. Can others make you cry easily?
If I see someone else crying, I will cry, but I cry the easiest when I am MAD!
11. Who was the last person to piss you off?
Hmmm...I get more annoyed with people than pissed off. Not sure.
12. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Oh my gosh, YES! (though you can't always tell from this blog.) Your and You're/there, their and they're mistakes drive me CRAZY! I have a LONG list of things like that which drive me batty. I'll spare you.
13. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
Only when I am dieting.
14. If you could be any type of fruit what would you be?
15. Were you a "planned" child?
No. I came 10 and 7 years after my sisters. My mom tells a story of going to the doctor, finding out she was pregnant and being so stunned, she backed the car into a light pole when she left. I was an oops.
16. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Not counting cheap flip flops, about 4 or 5. If I had more money, (and no kids to buy shoes for) I'm sure I would have more.
17. What was the last thing to scare you?
When the idiot in the black truck went barreling down the alley behind my parent's house....the same alley where 30 seconds before, my son was standing. (No, he wasn't playing out there alone. Long story, but I could have kicked that guy's ass!!)
18. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
To function...3. to function well, at least 5 or 6.
19. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
20. When was the last time you saw a rainbow?
This one time, at band camp... No, seriously, it WAS at band camp one evening this summer when we went to watch the band practice. :)
21. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
Attractiveness is relative, right? So, if I was attracted, then I must have thought them to BE attractive.
22. What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex?
Can I be all cliche here and say, a good sense of humor? Because really, who wants to be with a stick in the mud??
23. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
If I were single, I wouldn't go looking for someone with lots of tattoos, but I suppose I wouldn't NOT go out with someone just because of that.
24. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
If he did the asking, yes. I'm old fashioned.
25. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
IF I were thin, I'd have my belly button pierced and MAYBE a very very small tattoo.
26. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
27.Can you speak any languages other than English?
Ha..does counting and saying the months of the year and the days of the week in French count?? :)
28. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Ranch (which I totally HATED for years, but started liking when I became an adult.)
29.Have you ever fooled around with someone and not remembered?
30.When was the last time someone hit on you?
WOW! I can't think back that far. It's been so long. I wouldn't know it now if someone really did hit on me.
EDITED TO ADD: Hey...I made it through one of these things without mentioning The Fat!! I rock!:)
|posted by Angie @ 9:49 PM
| Tuesday, September 12, 2006
| BB7--That's a wrap
|Julie's top looked like a fancy folded napkin. Her pants were bad and I THINK she may have had a cameltoe.
Will acted like Janelle had the plague for most of the show. (ass)
Erika was humiliated when they showed some of Boogie's diary room comments and things he said about her. (she shoulda stood up and kicked him directly in the BALLS!)
They really edited down the round table questions.
Diane and Jase=Bitter, party of two!(Diane and Jase both, BAD hair!)
James got CALLED-OUT! By Kaysar, no less. WHAT UP, KAYSAR!?!? James was sweating!
Julie used Will's catch phrase.."at the end of the day..."
Erika calling herself the puppet master lost her votes. (I think.)
Janelle won the America's Choice prize of $25,000. (cheap-ass CBS.)
Kaysar is still HOT!!! Yum. Gimme some of them dimples! (Hot to quite hot.)
I can't believe they didn't mention Will and Janelle's showmance at all.(Erin Brody must be pissed to quite pissed at Will.)
Finally...Boogie won. Of the two, Boogie deserved it more. Just don't tell anyone I said that. My final two would have been Janelle and Will. Ah..well..until next season..
That's a wrap.
|posted by Angie @ 8:08 PM
| BB7 revisited
|Ok...it's been WAAAAY too long since I live-blogged an episode of BB7. I don't care if no one but TARA reads it. I just feel like blogging me some Big Brother tonight! :)
First...OMG OMG OMG!! I was soooo happy that Janelle evicted Will on Tuesday! I loved me some Will, but he needed to go. Unfortunately, that left Boogie and Erika in the house. My hatred for Boogie is beyond measure. Seriously. If you don't watch the live feeds then you probably don't know even the half of how he really is. Now, on to the spoiler...we all know that Erika won the first leg of the HOH comp. But, if you don't watch feeds or read updates then you don't know who won the 2nd leg. That went to...Boogie. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Janie is destined for 3rd place again. Damn. So, since he won...Erika has suddenly flipped on her decision to take Janelle to the final 2 if she wins. Gag....I think Janelle is on her way out tonight. After that? The feeds will SUCK!!! Boogie and Erika 24/7 until Tuesday?? God..I would go blind and deaf.
Ok...almost time for the show...be right back...
And....we start with the re-caps as usual.
Let's see what Julie Chen is wearing tonight....Oh..a nice off the shoulder red..nice Julie. :)
Boogie's diary rooms about Will leaving..."I thought Will owned Janelle. I am totally flabbergasted." HA! I loved how upset he got. Gag me...he says mean things about Erika being a HO and saying that's all she was good for. What an ass.
As much as I don't want Erika to win, I want Boogie to win even LESS!!!
A replay of the volcano debacle. Boogie throws a tantrum in the house. A quiet one, anyway. He whines in the diary room. "I've never been in the BB house without Will before." Wah....cry me a river.
Can Boogie EVER speak without some sort of cliche coming out of his mouth??
Oh PUH-LEASE! The final phone call diary room. Boogie all alone ringing the phone and Will doesn't answer. Boo freakin Hoo. Sorry, I just can NOT feel sorry for him at all. Nope. Not at all.
Time for the 2nd leg of the HOH competition. There is a car hanging over the back yard for the comp. The winner wins the car. The competition is too complicated to explain..but it involves mirrors and laser beams..and being suspended from wires and having to drag themselves around a big set up...nevermind...
Boogie won of course. I already knew that but it is so much worse WATCHING it.
Julie talks to the three. She asks if they miss Will. Duh. Julie asks the worst questions. Then she asks why Erika and Boogie aren't sleeping in the same bed. Awkwardness (is that a word?) ensues.
Yay..next will be Will walking into sequester! :)
The sequester house waits for the next person...in walks Will...they are surprised..Marcellas kisses him on the cheek. Howie is thrilled. Marcellas says it is sweet victory. George just acts sad and disappointed. They watch the tape of the house. James and Danielle say Janelle was just trying to get jury votes. I think Danielle respects Janelle. Will gives Janie credit. "They spanked my ass, both cheeks, and they're still red." Funny.
Janelle is so gone tonight...I am so bummed...ok..here we go with the final leg of the competition.
They have to answer questions about things the sequester people have said...
1st question--both right.
2nd q--both right
3rd q--boogie right erika wrong
4th q--both wrong
5th q--both right
6th q--both right
Boogie wins. SUCK!!
Boogies says he adores both..aligned with both at times...blah blah...not here for vengence...too good..I love you, but I have to evict you. Janelle.
Julie asks what Janelle's feelings for Will are. She won't say.
Boogies bull crap message to Janelle. Blah blah blah... Erika's was even worse. GAG!!
Worst final two ever...well, ok, AFTER Maggie and Ivette from last year.
God..the feeds are gonna SUUUUCCCCKKKK...
Ok, I am so bummed..I'm done for now. Until the finale....
|posted by Angie @ 7:44 PM
| Monday, September 04, 2006
|I'm sure everyone has already heard the news, but it seems that the "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin has been killed by a stingray.
How sad. We've been watching him since before he was a household name.
Anyway, here's a link to the news story.
|posted by Angie @ 10:18 AM
| Friday, September 01, 2006
| I've been musically assaulted!!!
|OH. MY. HECK. My ears...they are bleeding. I was just subjected to Kevin Federline's song and video on yahoo music and I think the end of the world is nigh.
Dude, seriously. Just 'cause you're married to Britters does not mean you are a rapper. The lyrics...my god, the lyrics. Bad.
Where's Vanilla Ice when we need a white rapper?? Huh?
If you too would like to be assaulted...click
Yeah, I'm bored on a Friday night.
|posted by Angie @ 11:13 PM
| I'd rather be....
|Here are some things I'd rather be doing than working on a Friday...
- Watching the Big Brother live feeds. (AKA the REAL reason why I haven't blogged much lately. It's an addiction.)
- Eating chocolate.
- Hanging out with my NEXT husband, Matthew McConaughey and finding out if he really is stinky. (he doesn't use deodorant, you know. Somehow, I don't think I'd kick him out of bed..just sayin.)
- Reading a good book. (or hanging out in a bookstore..ahhh...heaven)
- Soaking in a bath with only candles to light the bathroom. (ha ha ha ha..as if this EVER happens. It sounds good, though.)
- Watching a DMB concert. (from the front row, of course. Oh..and with backstage passes, too. A girl's gotta dream.)
- Surfing blogs. (which I haven't done in like....FOREVER. I miss the blog world!)
- Watching a good movie.
- My husband.
Only an hour and 45 minutes until I can blow this pop stand!!!
TGIF!! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
PS after further consideration of this list, I have decided that I am BORING! I need some spice in my life...any suggestions??
|posted by Angie @ 1:11 PM